We’re giving away some lovely prizes for the best group photos and videos of Street Feasts from across the country. Last year we gave away a barbecue, cookbooks, and cafe / restaurant vouchers. This year, we have even more feasts planned with over 1,300 taking place nationwide, and a great array of prizes to get your creative juices flowing.
This year, to be in with a chance of winning, you must email us your group photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you tag us at #streetfeast2018 we’ll feature your feasts on our live-feed on the day. (Keep an eye on that on our website streetfeast.ie) But to be in the competition, you MUST send your photos to email@example.com by Friday 15th June. Be sure to include a down the table shot as shown in these pictures. We’d also love a group shot of some kind, so feel free to get creative with that one!
Group Video – even more fun!
Take a short video (5-8 secs) of your feast with your camera-phone. We want a shot of you all around the table, calling out the name of your street, estate or village. You might think we’re mad but it’ll be a lot of fun, and the results will be delightful!
How to shoot your group video;
- Put the camera phone at the end of the table (or picnic blanket!)
- Get everyone to surround the table, looking at the camera
- Hold the camera still, 30cm above the table (see photo below)
- Start recording the video; then call out the name of your street, estate or village.
- Email video to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com