- In order to use this site effectively and receive our email newsletter, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, amongst other things, your name and email address. If you register to host a Street Feast, we will require your phone number, address of the Street Feast, home address and eircode.
- No information provided will be divulged to any other third party, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law. We work closely with ChangeX CLG with our registration system, and we are joint data controllers with your data.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us by ourselves, or by those under contracted employment with Street Feast. A dedicated Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at email@example.com.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, you would like us to correct any inaccuracies or update that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact the Street Feast Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files within 28 days.
- Legal basis – we receive and process your data on the basis of consent, for the purposes of coordinating Street Feast events, contacting you with Street Feast news, the distribution of packs, and improving the user experience of our website. Data is gathered exclusively on an opt-in basis, and your consent for such gathering can be removed at any point.
- In the unlikely event of a data breach, all affected users and the Data Protection Commissioner will be notified within the required time.
The Corner House,
Newtown Mount Kennedy, Co. Wicklow,
E : email@example.com